Registration open at 8:30
Introduction at 9:30
• Welcome address on behalf of the organizers
• Setting the Scene:
Belgian Academic and Industry Expertise in Immuno-Oncology.
Sessions beginning at 9:45
The promising future of immuno-oncology treatments:
• ”Clinical trials in oncology : Belgium at the forefront”.
• “From novel immuno-oncology target to pharma alliance: the argenx-AbbVie collaboration”.
Niels P. Emmerich, Ph.D., Senior Director, Head Search and Evaluation Oncology AbbVie,
Debbie Allen, Senior VP Business Development Argenx
• “ Bringing breakthrough pioneering T cell therapies exploiting NK receptors to patients with life-threatening diseases ”
Sophie Agaugue, Manager Research & Development Celyad
Linda L Kelley, PhD Senior Member Moffitt Cancer Center
• “Potent & Scalable active immunotherapies for cancer based on a Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell line”
Eric Halioua, CEO PDC* Line Pharma
• “Combining the strengths of Pfizer and iTeos to develop novel immunotherapies”
Michel Detheux, CEO iTeos Therapeutics
Denis Patrick, Executive Director, Head, External R&D Innovation, Oncology Research Unit at Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
Moderator: Ann Van Gysel, BioVox
Networking Buffet Lunch from 12:00-1:00
Session ID: 26550